Who We Are and What We Do
- Our community life revolves around our worship service – it is the most important thing we do all week.
- We believe Jesus Christ truly is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, so we seek to know Him and to follow Him.
- We learn more about Jesus through God’s revelation in His Word, the Bible, and we seek to apply what God has said to all our experiences.
- We are privileged to be called a “church” and our church identity is firmly rooted in the historic Christian faith.
- Our faith is an inherited faith and so we seek to honor our spiritual heritage in everything we do.
Check out GCPC’s newsletters “Grace Notes” to find out more about who we are and what we do:
Our Inaugural Newsletter from June 2016 will be most helpful.
August 2016 Newsletter
October 2016 Newsletter
December 2016 Newsletter
February 2017 Newsletter
April 2017 Newsletter